Lash products :
Q. What are the 3D Strip Lashes made of?
A. Our lashes are handmade from the finest silk material and bonded onto their strip for durable wear.
Q. What are the individual 0.15 / 0.07 Lashes made of?
A. Our lashes are handmade from the finest silk material and laid onto sticky strips for easy application.
Q. Are the lashes cruelty free?
A. We only use synthetic or silk materials for our lash products. No animal or human hair is used, meaning they are totally cruelty free.
Q. How long do one pair of strip lashes last?
A. With good care it is recommended that you can re-wear your luxury 3D Strip Lashes up to 10-15 times. Removing and storing your lashes carefully and cleaning the glue from the band will ensure this. We also recommend not to apply mascara to your new set of strip lashes.
Q. Do you sell strip lash glue?
A. We currently can include mini latex free glue with your order, we recommend Duo Products also.
Q. What if I have ordered the wrong/faulty item?
A. Due to hygiene reasons we don't accept refunds for our lash products which have been opened. If you have accidentally ordered the wrong item or received a faulty product please let us know ASAP and we will do our best to sort this out. All products are thoroughly checked before they leave our office. Please note: Due to our lashes being handmade there may be small differences in each lash, this is not a fault.
Q. How long will the lashes take to be delivered?
A. This is dependant on your chosen delivery method. All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this time will be posted the next working day.
Q. I haven't received my order, what should I do?
A. Please contact us with your order number at email@example.com if you have not received your order within 7 working days and we will resolve the issue.
Q. How do I apply for MUA discount?
A. It's super easy to get signed up and provide your clients with beautiful fluffy lashes. Please see our MUA page here
Q. Why do I need a lash extensions certificate to buy your professional products?
A. We do request a certificate to ensure the standard of the Beauty and Lash industry stays at its highest. If you're not already qualified please see details of our Training Academy here.
Q. Where is the training academy based?
A. Our training academy is located at 38 Manse Brae Glasgow G44 5UG
Q. Is there parking ?
A. There is free on street parking outside the training academy and in the streets around also
please do not park in private residents car park as you may receive a parking ticket
Q. When are training courses?
A. Our training courses run Sunday and Mondays throughout the year . We normally book around 4 weeks in advance for courses but please do ask as there is sometimes last minute spaces available. Course days are 10am - 4pm Approx with lunch included .
Q. What qualification will I receive ?
A. Our training courses are fully accredited and approved by ABT - Associated Beauty Therapists accreditation and insurance agency. One of the largest in the beauty industry. You will receive your qualification and certificate after completion of your case studies if necessary for you gain insurance and to practice your chosen treatment in the industry.
Q. What experience do I need ?
A. Our training courses vary for every skill
For the following courses you need no previous experience : Classic Lash Extensions Course, Pro Lash Lift & Tint Course , Pro Definition Brows Course
We require a Classic Lash Extension Qualification to advance to Russian Volume Course
As this is an advanced technique we want to ensure you have the basics covered before learning something new
To take part in our 1-2-1 Sessions you must have completed a lash or brow course as this is to build or refresh on skills .
Training Terms and Conditions
- Training course are secured with a £100 booking fee .
- Remaining balance of training should be paid on or before 7 days before training date.
- For any cancellations or if you are unable to attend training for any reason we require 14 days notice period to transfer your training to another date. Without this deposit would be non refundable.
- lunch is included on all training days please let the trainer know prior to the day of any allergies or intolerances you are welcome to bring your own lunch
- Live models are to be provided by the student, in cases where this isn’t possible we will try our best to provide a model . This can’t always be guaranteed. Practical would be on a dolls head if so.
- Case studies should be completed and sent within 8 weeks of completing your course. Case studies are required to pass certain courses.
- We offer continued support though co-operation and practice on your part is needed to achieve the qualification
- After 12 weeks a £50 admin fee may be payable if no case studies have been completed
- After 6 months we recommend a refresher session if case studies haven’t not been completed at your own cost .